Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trying Macros in my digicam...

This is one big problem with me. I want to do so many tasks at a time.. want to be at so many places at a time and I have so many interests .. or hobbies. Photography is the latest among them :).

Though I bought a small digital camera almost two years ago, I hardly knew any feature in that. All I used was preset modes that were available in the camera. They were good enough for the photos that I took whenever I traveled to my native or had an event @ office or at home.

Recently, one of my friend attended a photography course and I got a new teacher :). With the use of macros, I have taken a few photos during my last visit to Lokanathapura - my Grand parent's place.

Loading one of those photos here..

1 comment:

  1. hey! is it from lokanathapura? Good! And You will master yphotography soon I am sure!!

    ReplyDelete